Saturday, July 14, 2012
Well, I didn't realize that it had been, what, 4 YEARS(!), since I last posted! Wowzers, I am awful at this! Anyway, time just flies on. My son is now 6 and will be going into first grade. We are making a big change in a couple of weeks by moving to Montana. I am very excited and very much looking forward to this. I won't miss CA, but I will miss all my friends and that has been the hardest thing about this. It is a necessary decision for us, but not made easy by the people who have become like family. Anyway, I don't want to cry about it yet, so I need to move on. I have been crocheting on and off, doing various things. I have a few projects that I need to finish, but they won't be getting done anytime soon. Oh well, I have other, just slightly more important things to get done right now, such as PACKING!! Anyway, I am going to try to do better about updating here, I am horrible at journaling, sorry! Anyway, hope that everyone has a great weekend! I will try to get pic and links posted of some of the stuff that I have been working on also.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment