On Ravelry, there is a group that decided to have an Olympic competition of its own. Well, that group grew fast! They decided to start a project when the Olmpics started and have it done when they ended. Well, I decided to join and start a team of my own(Team San Diego), then I decided to list 4, yes 4, projects for myself. I have one done, one almost done and will be finished tonight, and one in the works. The fourth probably won't get done. So, anyway, I wanted to share pictures of my projects. This first one is a hat and a very easy, quick project. I have made 3, but one is going to be frogged because it didn't work out.
This is my Ravelympics Hat. I love it! I will add the link for the pattern later(I don't want to get in trouble).
This is the link for the hat pattern. (If I did this wrong, please let me know!)
http://pippacrochet.blogspot.com/2007/04/fast-easy-summer-crocheted-hat-with.html
No comments:
Post a Comment